Do you feel lively every morning you wake up, or you feel like you are not getting any closer to your dreams and goals? There might be some reasons for that.
In life, you don’t always get what you want, and this is mainly because you don’t take action or take the initiative to manifest it in your life. You might also have manifested it already, but it’s still nowhere to be found. One of the main reasons for this is because every day, you face different challenges.
Every morning is like another journey, another war, another conquest. You have no idea what’s going to be in front of you, and you always hope that the day would turn out well and according to plan, which is something that rarely happens.
Because of that, you must know how to say affirmations every day. Affirmations are positive and powerful phrases you form in your thoughts and tell yourself to block negative vibrations into your system.
You might notice why successful people are always enthusiastic about achieving their goals even though they already failed many times. Mostly, it’s because of how they affirm themselves every day to remove and block negative thoughts in their heads.
Before we proceed, I want to share a free PDF with my readers created by my friend Alex which explains the simple yet scientifically proven Wealth DNA method that allows you to effortlessly start attracting the wealth and abundance you deserve....So you can easily quit your soul sucking dead-end job and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Whether it’s traveling to exotic locations around the world…Buy anything you want without having to check out the price tags…And never having to worry about bills. Click here to access this “Wealth DNA” report to awaken your dormant ability to attract wealth and abundance >>>
And that’s the very reason why you should do it too! This will not only block out the negative thoughts, but it will also make you feel better throughout your whole day, making you have the positive energy that will attract all the goals and dreams you manifested to the universe.
Table of Contents
What Are Manifestations?
Do you believe that you can achieve your dreams and goals in life? Of course, you are! And by doing that, you are already manifesting. It is believing that whatever you desire will be yours. This is not magic, and this is not manipulation. Your beliefs, thoughts, and actions work together in forming your life. Hence, the saying “What you think, you become.” and that is manifesting!
What you believe in, will be your reality. That sums up the very definition of manifestation.
But, if it’s that easy, then why are there people who still fail?
That is because they are not aware that they are doing it the wrong way. You have to understand that there are certain things that you need to do in order to manifest effectively. One of them is telling affirmations to yourself every single day.
Benefits of Saying Affirmations
Affirmations are made for a reason. And before you proceed to know how to apply affirmations for your manifestations, here are the benefits that affirmations can do for you.
- Affirmations Will Motivate You to Act
One of the sad realities of life is that you don’t get motivated every day. There are times when you fall down and have no idea how to get up and do the things you have to do.
Telling affirmations will help definitely help you get up and do the work! No matter how you’ve been feeling, you’ll definitely be ready to face your day.
- Affirmations Will Help You Stay Positive
This is the main goal of affirmations, to change all those negative thoughts into positive ones. Negativities will only hinder you or delay you from getting what you want.
You also have to understand these negative thoughts will always visit you from time to time but don’t let them live inside of you! You have to learn how to fight it by staying positive intentionally.
- Affirmations Will Help You Improve Your Self-esteem
As a human being capable of feeling emotions, I totally understand that you might feel low in confidence and esteem at times.
Self-esteem is very important, especially when you are trying to hit your goals in life. This will make you confident to do everything and will constantly remind you that you are capable of doing it! But, when trials come, you sometimes forget how you can manage to build up your own confidence.
Because of that, affirmations will help you boost your confidence and will make you believe in the things you are capable of doing. This is what positivity can do for your life!
You might also find this article interesting: The Secret to Attracting Wealth: Traits the rare billionaires share!
- Affirmations Will Help You Focus on Your Goals
Distractions are everywhere, and that’s the truth! No matter where you go, you can be distracted by your goals. To avoid this, you have to do something that will help you to stay focused on the goals that you’ve set for yourself.
Affirmations will not only help you become positive in life, but they will also help you set a good attitude and mindset that will help you concentrate on where you are going. Because of that, no matter how many distractions may come along your way, it won’t be hard for you to overcome because you already have the proper mindset for it.
How to Apply Affirmations for a More Effective Manifestation?
Now that you know what affirmations can do for you and your manifestations, I’m sure you are now excited about applying them to your life!
For that, here are the ways you can do to incorporate affirmations into your daily life properly:
- Assess Yourself And Know What You Want To Change
You need to understand yourself and your goals you are trying to manifest first. What are you trying to manifest right now, and what are the qualities in you that might hinder you from manifesting it?
It could be that you want to land a job that you’re passionate about, but you feel like you don’t have the qualities to be accepted. Maybe you want to build a business, but negative thoughts like “you don’t have what it takes to be a businessman” start to overpower you.
It might also be that you want to look for your soulmate, but you lack love for yourself. There are many things that could be blocking you from getting the very thing you want, and you must be aware of all of them.
This way, you would know what kind of affirmations you’ll be telling yourself every day. You might want your affirmations to be connected with your manifestations all the time so you won’t have any conflicts with your mindset.
List down your manifestations and anything that is hindering you from getting it that you also want to change in you. By doing that, you’ll be open to receive the manifestations that you have, and it will be faster for them to reach you.
- Rephrase Into a Positive One
Now that you have all the list of negative thoughts that you constantly have, causing you to limit yourself from getting what you want, it is time for you to rephrase all these into a positive one.
If you are trying to manifest abundance in your money life, but you are constantly thinking that money is evil, then try changing that into money is a tool that will help you with you in achieving your desired lifestyle.
If you want to manifest love and a healthy relationship in your life and you are constantly thinking that you are not lovable or that no one will ever love you, rephrase that! Start thinking about how lovable you are and that you deserve all the love that the world could give.
If you have a limiting belief that what you are right now won’t be changed anymore, then stop thinking like that! Think and tell yourself that you are capable of changing, and you are going to win this battle that you have with yourself because you are a fighter.
You see, the worst enemy that you could ever have is yourself. That’s why you must learn how to change all those negative thoughts into a positive one so that your self would also be your best friend that supports you in the best way possible.
- Say Your Affirmations in Present Tense
There’s something powerful in saying affirmations in the present tense. You don’t say them in future tense because it will always seem like it is still yet to come. But if you try telling it in the present tense, your words become your reality already!
Suddenly, you feel the energy of becoming the person in your affirmations.
If you are trying to tell yourself affirmations like “I can do it“ or “I have the power to change my situation“, then you’ll suddenly feel that you really have the power! This will be the energy that you’ll radiate throughout your day.
If you tell yourself, “I am rich and have the money I need“, then you’ll really feel like you have it! With that, you’ll have the motivation to do the things that rich people are doing, like studying businesses, looking for additional income, and investing in different investments!
See how powerful it is? That’s why you have to stop doubting and telling affirmations in the future tense. Use the present tense and feel the powerful energy it can give you!
- Say It Regularly
Now, I know that you feel so excited after learning everything about affirmations. To make it more sustainable in your life and to always have the positive mindset you need, you also have to be consistent in telling affirmations to yourself every single day.
The moment you wake up, ask yourself what you are planning to do for the day and tell yourself affirmations that will help you do all that. Always have at least 3 affirmations with you every day so that when you face a challenging task or maybe negativity started to surround you, you’ll be able to get up real quick. All these by telling affirmations to yourself and by maintaining the positive energy all day long.
Want to know how to manifest big things? I have a detailed article for you to read.
Affirmations to Attract Money
Money is one of the most common things that a person manifests. This is because money is needed for a person to survive! For that, here are the positive affirmations that you can tell yourself to achieve financial abundance in your life:
- Money is energy, and it will flow directly to me.
- I have the power to attract wealth into my life.
- I know everything that I need to do to refrain myself from being broke again.
- I have a positive relationship with money, and I’m willing to sustain it.
- Money is just a tool, and it will never make me evil.
- I have a wealthy mindset.
- I am willing to learn more about finances to help me with mine.
- I am on my way to being financially free.
Affirmations To Attract A Healthy Body
A healthy body is also what most people manifest, especially if they are trying to achieve their fitness goals and are trying to avoid getting sick, or maybe they are already trying to heal from sickness or any diseases. Here are the affirmations to help you reach your healthiest self:
- I am full of energy, and my body is full of positivity.
- I am strong, and so is my body.
- I am ready to enjoy my healthiest state.
- I am grateful for the healing I am experiencing right now.
- I am choosing to be healthy and happy.
- I am capable of taking care of my body.
- I love my body, and I am eating healthy for it.
- I love to exercise because it gives my body energy.
- I am grateful for the recovery my body is doing.
Affirmations To Attract Your Soulmate
Sometimes in life, we look for someone who will always be there through the ups and downs of life. This is why soulmates are getting manifested often. We want to be with the one with whom we can share everything with! So, for you to attract your soulmate more, here are the affirmations you can tell yourself:
- My partner will love me for who I am
- Our love is stronger than our disagreements
- My heart is open and ready to receive my soulmate’s love
- I am so grateful for my soulmate’s love
- I am surrounded with love everywhere I go
- Love is abundant in my life
Affirmations to Attract Abundance In Career
Your career should always be aligned with what you are passionate about. But, some people always settle for the less that’s why they always encounter difficulties with their careers all the time. If you are having difficulties with your job, business, or any career that you have, here are the affirmations you can tell yourself to help you with that:
- I am working towards the career I love most
- I am capable of being the woman or man that makes his career perfectly
- Each step in my career is helping me achieve my goals
- I may have bad days, but sunshine will always be in my heart
- I am a successful person, and I will be successful in everything that I do
Affirmations to Attract a Job
Sometimes, finding a job can be scary and intimidating. With that, many things go inside our heads, especially negative ones. If you are on your way to looking for the right job for you, here are the affirmations you can tell, so you will stop having negative thoughts with your journey:
- I am attracting the job that I deserve
- I am easy to connect with colleagues
- I am a magnet of success
- I am worthy of doing the job I love
- Everyone is supporting me in doing the job I love
- The jobs that I deserve will come to me
- The universe guides me towards my job
Affirmations to Attract a Happy Family
Not all people are blessed with one happy family, but that doesn’t mean you’ll never get to have one! Always remember that you can always change your reality. You just really have to fight those negative beliefs and change them to positive ones! Here are the positive affirmations you can tell every day:
- I am letting go of the past pains that are not helpful for my family and me
- I have a loving and accepting family
- I am grateful for every member of my family
- My family is learning and growing, and so am I
- All my relationship is being abundant in forgiveness
- I am grateful to spend time with my family
Affirmations To Attract A New Home
Every once in a while, we get to reward ourselves for all the hard work we did. One of the most common manifested rewards is a new home because who doesn’t want to own a house? This is very much possible as long as you put your focus on achieving it! Now, to help you with the trials that may come your way, here are the affirmations you can tell yourself:
- A beautiful house is waiting for me.
- My house will be a home full of love and understanding.
- I am capable of doing anything.
- I create things in my life, and I will create my own home.
- I am removing everything that is blocking me from getting my dream house.
- I deserve to have a beautiful house.
- My dream house is already on its way to me.
Other Affirmations for Your Manifestations
- I feel calm and at peace.
- I am letting go of my worries
- I release the anxieties and fears that I have
- I let go of what I cannot control
- My goal is possible
- Change is an option in every moment
- I am doing the best that I can every day
- My ideas are important and valuable
- I am a dreamer and a receiver
- I wake up each morning feeling confident and empowered
- I becoming the best version of myself
- I am showing up as my higher self
- I am perfect, just the way I am
- I am smart
- Challenges are opportunities to grow and improve
- I am closer to my goals by being intentional with my actions
- I have unlimited power
- I can overcome anything in my life
- I believe in my abilities
- I am the greatest that I can be!
- I love and approve of myself.
- I have the power to control my thoughts
- I am releasing self-judgment and am focusing on self-love.
- I will focus on my goals
- I am powerful and fearless
- I am wise and humble
- I have a beautiful soul
- I am proud of my decisions and actions
- Today is going to my day because I am important
- Today is a fresh start
- The world needs me, and I will do my best
- I can handle massive success with ease
- My actions create prosperity
- I give more because I receive more
- I am a winner
- I am confident with who I am
- I am free to do the things I love
- Compassion is my natural way of being
- I speak with strong confidence
- I feel wonderful and alive
- I attract people who help me meet my goals
- I allow creativity to flow through me
- I wake up with great optimism
- I am a powerful badass
- I will always work harder
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes
- I love the person I am becoming
- I accept myself unconditionally
- I am enough
- I am radiant
- I deserve all the good things in life
- I have survived so many challenges in life, I can do this
- I can look for a solution to every problem
- My voice matters
- I have a responsibility for myself, not for others
- I am determined to succeed
- I am striving to be better in anything
- I know my worth
- Everything I touch turns to gold
- I am a happy person
- I respect myself
- I am happy with my decisions
- My life is great and fruitful