A pen and paper are more than meets the eye. I’m pretty sure a lot of us tried journaling at some point in our lives. When you feel frustrated or sad, writing helps you release.
Writing helps you remember too. A lot of people write in their journals the memories that mean a lot to them. And honestly, you might not realize it, but you will thank yourself for being able to have one.
A journal will basically take you down memory lane. Isn’t it beautiful? To have a companion who remembers everything. When I was a kid, venting was really hard, too, so I turned to write. I never regretted it one bit.
A pen and paper is a ticket to a whole new world. Journaling plus manifestation? It’s a good combination! Declaring good things by writing has power.
It would be nice to journal on your manifestation notebook every day. Writing every day may sound a bit of a hassle at first, but in reality, it’s not. Doing this every day will help you build your foundation for manifestation and journaling. Do not be tardy. Act according to what you want to achieve.
What is journaling for manifestation?
Like how most people journal, it is the act of consciously writing down your intentions and goals. This method will help in the regulation of your affirmations and bring about the changes quicker.
Before we proceed, I want to share a free PDF with my readers created by my friend Alex which explains the simple yet scientifically proven Wealth DNA method that allows you to effortlessly start attracting the wealth and abundance you deserve....So you can easily quit your soul sucking dead-end job and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Whether it’s traveling to exotic locations around the world…Buy anything you want without having to check out the price tags…And never having to worry about bills. Click here to access this “Wealth DNA” report to awaken your dormant ability to attract wealth and abundance >>>
What do you need?
First, you need to have heart and passion. Writing may not appeal to you, but if you really want it, you can do it. Many things are happening to us every day, and having a passionate heart will keep you going. The first thing you need is yourself.
Next, you would need a journal. You don’t need to spend a lot to purchase a journal. Just make sure that you can use it for a more extended period. The most important thing is that you like and connect with your notebook. Manifestation through journaling is about connection.
Learn more about journaling for manifestation in this Manifestation Journal guide.
Manifestation Journal Prompts for you
There is no limit to writing! As they say, the only limit you have is the limit you give yourself. There are numerous manifestation journal prompts out there. Here are some journal prompts and routines that you may find helpful.
Daily Journaling Prompts for Growth and Manifestation
Starting your morning right is always a good way to go. Mornings are considered as beginnings, and the start is as important as the finish. Practicing to manifest and journal every morning helps you grow and practice effective manifestation.
Having a morning full of positivity will help you raise your vibrational frequency to align with your desires.
- What is your intention for the day?
You can write about how you would want your day to go. It would also be nice to be specific and put some details in your writings.
Example: Today, I want to be able to talk to my crush.
- What thoughts/feelings will you focus on today to manifest your desired outcome?
Example: Today, I will focus on being happy. I will think of being in a garden full of flowers.
- What action will you focus on today to create the future you want?
Acting upon your desires is also an essential part of achieving your goal. You can never go anywhere without action. Mindset and effort should be inseparable.
Example: I will try to approach him today.
- What will you do today that is beneficial for your inner growth and happiness?
Example: I will chase away any insecurities that will try to infiltrate my thoughts.
- What are you thankful for today?
Always be thankful. There are a lot of things to thank for. You can decide as to how many items you will write in your journal. Try to list at least three (3) things you are thankful for each day.
Example: Thank you for a new day to hear my favorite song.
I am grateful for the delicious banana pancakes.
Thank you for a happy day.
Writing in your journal at night can be therapeutic. It is preferable if you do this before you go to sleep. Before going to bed is when you are in a calm atmosphere. You can write as if you are talking to a friend. It’s an excellent time to release emotions pent up during the day. Let it go and sleep peacefully.
- What were your favorite things about today?
- What are some ways you can do to have a better day tomorrow?
- Get any strong emotions or feelings out of your chest. Do you have anything that you overthink? Fears, doubts?
- What are you excited to manifest in your life?
- What do you feel grateful for?
- Write a love letter to God or yourself.
Feel-good journal prompts
- Write ten things you like about yourself.
- Write down why you are worthy of love.
- Write down some of your happy memories.
Journal prompts for love
- What is your ideal relationship? Describe it in detail.
- List the qualities that you want to find in your future partner.
- Write your top 3 favorite love affirmations.
- How does your partner make you feel?
- In what ways can you be a good partner?
- Do you have any emotional baggage from your past relationships that you need to release? Write it down and let it go.
- In what ways do you show the universe that you are ready to receive love.
Journal Prompts for the grateful heart
- Write something you are thankful for today. Mention at least five things. It can be as many as you like. Practicing gratefulness will help your vibrational energy.
- List some people whom you are thankful for.
- Write a message to the universe about how you feel in your life.
Journal prompts for the future
- What is your dream?
- Where do you want to be years from now?
- What do you want to achieve in the future? Try to be as specific as possible.
- What actions will you need to do and focus on to achieve this goal?
- What decisions did you make to make this dream come to life?
- Do you have anything in your life that is holding you back?
Journal prompts for wealth
- How much do you want to earn?
- List reasons how you are a money magnet.
- Your mantra about money-making.
- What is the best advice you have heard about money?
Journal prompts to inspire you
- What impact do you want to have on the world?
- What do you do to achieve your goals?
- Do you have any negative qualities that hinder you from your goals? Release them and let them go.
- Are you able to control your thoughts, or do they control you?
- What do you do to organize your thoughts and do the right thing?
- What type of energy do you give off to your environment? Do you think it is helping them?
These prompts will help you reassess yourself. By writing them down, you can know yourself more. Having a more profound knowledge of yourself allows for improvement in areas that you need to change. It’s always good to assess and change for the better!
Top 4 Proven Methods of Journaling for Manifestation
The ‘I am’ Journal
This method is writing and consciously manifesting as you write. You need to write in a more detailed manner. Using the phrase ‘I am' is powerful. It holds declaration and a sense of presence.
This phrase helps in raising your vibrational energy. Using the words ‘I am’ in the present tense holds power.
- State your desire
- State the intentional actions you are taking today.
- State how you feel about when doing these actions.
- Express your gratitude
- Tell the universe how you will give back to the universe today
- How would you feel once you achieve your heart’s desire?
The Scripting Journal
The Scripting method has a lot of similarities with the ‘I am’ journal. In this method, however, you will be painting images in your mind. Paint this picture in your mind as if you already have it. The key to this style is to maximize your five senses while you write.
As you already know, the mind is powerful. What we feed our minds resonate with our whole being. The Law of attraction states that we think about, we attract. It is okay to mention other people and situations. Detailed writing and thought are what you need.
Imagining is so much fun. The positive thoughts will attract more positive energy so you can manifest more effectively. Be as straightforward as possible. The more vivid your image is, the more effective the technique will be,
Visualizing may sound challenging at first, but you can constantly improve it. You need to have patience and keep trying. When you imagine your goals, you need to clear your mind. As much as you can, avoid any distractions.
Distractions may illegally enter your mind and affect the clarity of your goal. For starters, you can practice your visualization skill. You can start with small-range thoughts. For example, an elephant, a beautiful forest with pretty flowers. You can make up phrases and settings that you can visualize. You can read my article about how to manifest clarity.
The more you practice, the more you can extend your thoughts to a different level. A reminder to never give up just because it’s complicated. Good things take time.
The Daily Journal
It is apparent judging from the title. This style requires you to journal every day. Writing daily trains your mind to focus and be conscious every day.
The 55×5 Manifestation Method
If you want to have a more structured life, this can be for you. This method helps you align your vibrations with almost anything you desire.
If your life is scattered and pretty messy, this technique must be for you. This method will help improve your focus and manifest effectively at the same time.
The key to this method is writing your affirmation in your journal 55 times. You need to execute this for five consecutive days, thus the name 55×5. The numbers 5 and 55 in this technique are not random. These numbers have specific spiritual significance and were studied by numerology.
- First, you need to think of your intention.
- Pick an affirmation.
- Write your declaration and connect to what you are writing.
- Keep your mind focused.
- Feel the words that you are writing.
- Connect with your activities.
The 369 Manifestation Method
The numbers in this method are also intentional. 3, 6, and 9 are powerful numbers according to numerology that helps you guide you in your journey.
The next factor is Abraham’s 17-second rule. This rule states that if you think about something for 17 seconds, it will gather energy around it and invite other thoughts. If you can focus on it for 68 seconds, that is where manifestation begins.
- Come up with an affirmation. Make sure that it is related to your intention.
- Write the affirmation three times every morning.
- Write it again 6 times during lunch.
- Write it again 9 times before you go to sleep.
- Repeat this daily until your desire has come to life.
This method is open-ended, and you can start and end it anytime you please. It’s your call if you think you have done enough. That does not mean your manifestation will stop coming to me. Some things take more time than others
The Stream of Consciousness Method
This method helps in alleviating pressure from all the negativities and foggy thoughts. This will clear your mind and have a tighter grip on what you want to achieve. This method helps in blocking the negative energy from interfering with your manifestation life.
You need to set 20 minutes whenever you do this method. The key is to write and be with your journal for 20 minutes. You can use a timer to track your time. Continuously checking your watch might be a hassle, so I advise using a timer instead.
The idea is to write continuously without stopping, not even for a second. You will write anything that comes to mind. After writing, you feel lighter, and the unnecessary feelings and thoughts are released.
This will help you create a space for more productive thoughts. This method also works well with other methods. You can select it and serve as a warm-up or the main event. You can do as you prefer according to the effectiveness of the methods in your life.
Practicing gratitude is essential in manifestation. A thankful heart radiates positivity and helps you align with your desires. It is exactly as you initially think it is. It’s giving thanks and writing it in your journal.
We have been blessed so much and have so much to give thanks for. Giving thanks every day will surely strengthen your manifestation practice. It can even change your entire outlook and mindset.
Expressing gratitude every day will attract positive energy. This will create significant changes in your life. Find the time and give thanks today.
Trust the process
Trust the process. This sentence is simply overused but is timeless. Everything in the world undergoes a procedure. No magic makes anything suddenly appear and disappear out of nowhere.
The world is made up of processes. When you embark on your journey with journaling, you are starting a process. A process that helps you grow and change for the better.
Do not fret about when your affirmations will come to life. Like you, your manifestations are also undergoing a process. Some things take more time and some things in a short span. However, it does not mean that it’s not going to come to pass.
Journaling may be a minor activity you do throughout the day, but it offers you many good things. When you journal, you are concentrating and tuning in with yourself and the universe.
As they say, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Taking action means being ready to spark change in your life. Keep writing and building a habit of it. It will be beneficial for you in the long run.
There is exquisite beauty in trying. Like any other techniques or methods, it won’t work if you don’t try. Trying is your first step!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long do I have to keep writing in my journal?
For starters, setting a goal will be helpful as it can stand as a motivation. As you go on with your journaling, you’ll figure out you don't need any inspiration anymore. You do it because you like it and it helps you a lot.
In conclusion, you can write as long as you want! You decide your start, and you determine your end. In the beginning, you can set a goal of 50 days of journaling every day to spark motivation.
Is journaling for manifestation for me?
You are the constant variable, so the answer lies in you. Manifestation requires belief and trust. No method can magically remove every problem in your life. You need to supply it with action. However, trying is a step closer to achieving your goals.