Disclosure: This post may include useful product links. Buying through these links may earn me a commission at no additional cost to you. Read my affiliate disclosure.
We can’t deny how much of a necessity financial stability is. Getting low on money is almost easily connected to having problems. In fact, it is one of the things most searched for by people around the world. Humans have what we call common grounds. We all relate to having food, water, and air because it is a common need for us.
In the same manner, money has become a prerequisite in getting things we like nowadays. I will not be suggesting that the only thing you need is money, though. There are other things more worthy of manifesting. But sure, having stability is a huge plus in your life. It also gives you a sense of security and comfort.
What’s Stopping You?
In the course of manifesting wealth, you might be unknowingly struggling because of your limiting beliefs. I mentioned “unknowingly” because honestly, we sometimes aren’t aware of these beliefs we hold. These beliefs can stem from our past experiences and past subscriptions, some of which are unhealthy. Here are some of the things that might be limiting and hindering your progress.
Before we proceed, I want to share a free PDF with my readers created by my friend Alex which explains the simple yet scientifically proven Wealth DNA method that allows you to effortlessly start attracting the wealth and abundance you deserve....So you can easily quit your soul sucking dead-end job and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Whether it’s traveling to exotic locations around the world…Buy anything you want without having to check out the price tags…And never having to worry about bills. Click here to access this “Wealth DNA” report to awaken your dormant ability to attract wealth and abundance >>>
Try to scan and assess yourself. If you realize that these things are happening to you, you can then be informed and make better decisions. Here are some of the blockages or limiting beliefs that you may be experiencing.
- You don’t believe you deserve it.– Having this mindset just outright shut your doors for more blessings to come in. You must believe that you are worthy. You work hard, and you deserve your reward for it.
- Money is the root of all evil. – Well, yes, if your intentions are of evil. Again, there is an emphasis on your intentions. They steer the wheel and navigates your thoughts and emotions.
- I don’t like managing my money.– These are the kinds of things you could learn as you go. Making this excuse just sounds as if you are lazy and unready for more incredible things.
- I am content and could not ask for more. – Being content is a good thing, of course! But we can’t deny that it could be limiting your potential to go higher and achieve more things.
- I am already comfortable, so I don’t need to push myself further and work harder. – This indeed sounds like someone lazy. Working hard is okay just don’t overdo it. Anyway, working hard is both good for you as well as the people around you. You would be helping them a lot!
- Having a lot of money is equal to having many responsibilities and, in most cases, bigger ones. – Can be accurate, but it is not a problem for responsible people.
- Money can get you in trouble and cause a lot of problems. –It actually invites a sense of security. The cause of the issues are people who cause problems.
- People tend to change and develop unhealthy relationships when they become wealthy. – This usually happens when you get so caught up with your riches that you forget other people.
- Trying to reach my goal of getting rich will take too much out of me. It’s so much work, struggle, and effort on my part. – If you’re not willing to act upon your goals, then forget about improvement.
- Rich people are not happy. They may be well-provided, but their loved ones end up resenting them or developing grudges over them. –Money can’t buy happiness, but it can help you in many ways that can end up making you happy. The key is not to lose your morals and values. Be kind and give.
- For rich people to end up where they are, they must have gotten their conscience dirty. Most of the rich get their money from exploitative activities or dishonest ways. – This can be true, but wouldn’t it be great to be different from them and set an example? Change the world one step at a time.
- You can’t get rich in doing what you like. Most of the time, you need to step outside and do something you are uncomfortable with. –Yes, you can! All your effort and hard work are not in vain, that’s for sure.
- I don’t know anything about money and finances. I would just end up losing all that I invested because I am not well-rounded with these kinds of things. – You can always learn these things. Build relationships and help yourself.
- I am not smart or capable enough to get that rich. –Yes, you are!
- I am too young to achieve those kinds of goals. I lack experience and am not ready yet. – There is no such thing as age brackets in fulfilling your goals. It’s essential to have fun while you're young, but it wouldn’t hurt to work hard as well. Strike a balance!
- I might lose friends and break other relationships once I become rich. – The solution is simple and obvious, Do not lose them! Do not lose yourself because of money.
- I may be delusional for aiming this high. – If you are going to set up your goal anyway, then go all in! You are not delusional. Think of it as a challenge you give yourself.
How do you write wealth affirmations?
Personalization of your affirmation is a great idea! Having a personal touch in all your affirmations creates a more profound connection between you and your goal. About how you should write your affirmations, you can follow and refer to the following steps.
- Be in the moment and write it in the present tense – There are times that we often weirdly look at this structure. This is because we are not used to using this in talking about our desired future. However, this is what I mean by being in the moment. Speak your affirmations as if you are already experiencing them. This will help your mind focus and concentrate on the positive. It will also increase your motivation as you can feel whatever it means to reach your goals. Write “I am a magnet for promotions.” rather than “I will be promoted.”
- Write positive words. For example, you ought to write ‘I spend my money wisely.” rather than “I do not overspend my money.” As you may have already known, things alike attract each other. So it’s better to do everything in this activity positively. Positive words are a beacon of energies that will propel you to the good path. They may act as a navigator for you. You can call them your light in the dark, haha!
- Write some facts in there. Speaking truth does a lot more than you would ever know. It’s important to be true to yourself. For example, please write “I am a giver, and I love helping people.” rather than “I could be a good giver.” This is also very much related to speaking in the present tense.
- Let your intentions be sincere and good. Intentions are essential in affirmations. As you recite these affirmations, it’s very vital to search for yourself and find your intention. Assess whether it is good or bad. If it is good, keep it. If it is bad, acknowledge it and try to understand why you came up with such affirmation. Then, resolve whatever it is that caused you to think and act negatively. Then release! Release all the commitments that have rotten roots. The roots are essential. Good intentions attract good outcomes. Just like how a well-cared plant produces excellent and delicious fruits!
You might also find this article interesting: The Secret to Attracting Wealth: Traits the rare billionaires share!
101 Wealth Affirmations
The following are the 101 affirmations that can help you in your journey. If you decide to use them, make sure you connect with them. You can meditate on it and find your calmer state and do your affirmation session! You can do it and remember to keep going!
- I am rich.
- I am thankful for the money I received today.
- A big blessing is in store and is on my way every month.
- I am prepared to receive blessings this week.
- I am prepared to take advantage and give my best to opportunities presented to me.
- I am blessed over measures.
- I will make the right decisions when dealing with money.
- I can assess my situation objectively.
- I am a vessel for wealth.
- I am a magnet for money and abundance.
- I am financially secure.
- I am dependable and resourceful.
- Today will be another successful day.
- I only attract the good things in my life.
- I am ready for a surprise today.
- I am about to receive more money than I expected.
- I am competent and can achieve great things.
- All my money goals will manifest this year.
- I am swimming in a pool of prosperity.
- I am a money magnet.
- I am full of energy to accomplish my daily goals.
- I am positive.
- I am grateful.
- I easily attract sales.
- I have a good relationship with my workmates.
- I attract the right people in my life.
- I meet helpful people for my career.
- My life has a great purpose.
- I am determined.
- I use my resources very well and maximize them.
- I take good care of myself.
- I take good care of other people.
- I treat people with respect.
- I am good at my job.
- I love and enjoy my job.
- I envision myself living a life of financial stability.
- I am a good influence on others.
- I am in perfect balance.
- I am free of worry.
- My income is continuously increasing.
- I manifest abundance, and I am thankful for it.
- I do what I can to achieve my goals.
- I am hardworking and trustworthy.
- I do my best in everything I do.
- I choose to be happy instead of sulking.
- I put my priorities in an order that benefits me and does not harm other people.
- I prefer to be with people who understand me.
- I like being with positive and responsible people.
- I attract good people.
- I am capable of creating my life into something I want it to be.
- I am prosperous.
- My wallet is overflowing with money.
- Abundance is welcome in my life.
- I welcome goodness in my life.
- I shine like the universe light a path before me.
- My actions create good outcomes.
- I deserve to have what I worked for.
- I deserve to earn more to give more.
- Prosperity blooms from my hard work.
- I am attracting money at this very moment.
- I release every negative thought and energy I have toward money.
- I release and let go of all of the limiting beliefs about money.
- I receive good money rooted in goodness and positivity.
- My income is growing higher and higher, and I get compensated as I deserve.
- The money that comes into my life creates a positive impact.
- The money I receive has good energy thus, attracting more good things into my life.
- I have financial freedom.
- I spend my money wisely.
- I make sure I spend my money on beneficial and good things for the people around me and me.
- I spend my money on good things and the essential things in my life.
- I respect the money that I have and the money that’s going to come into my life.
- I respect my wallet and everything around me.
- I keep out of things that exude negative energy.
- I keep myself motivated to give more and receive more.
- I give and share the blessings I have. I give because I receive and abundantly blessed.
- I am debt-free.
- I am thankful to have the opportunity to pay my bills and contribute to the economy.
- I attract and give money to others.
- My net worth is increasing.
- I am happy with my current situation.
- I constantly live in comfort and joy.
- The universe is taking good care of me.
- I discern good opportunities around me.
- The more I give, the more I receive.
- Life is good to me, and I enjoy it.
- I forgive myself for any past mistakes I’ve made concerning wealth and money.
- I strive to get better at whatever I do.
- I wake up and choose to improve my attitude and my outlook in life.
- I am grateful for my wonderful life.
- I am living the best life possible.
- I am happy and content with my capabilities and the things I earn from them.
- I always have enough money to fulfill my needs and cater to my necessities.
- I have enough to give to my loved ones and the needy.
- I am at peace with myself and others around me.
- I feel a sense of fulfillment with whatever I do because I am passionate, and I love what I do, and I do what I love.
- I am currently living the life I’ve been planning and working so hard for.
- I am constantly learning and growing.
- I receive so much blessing as I journey life and grow from my experiences.
- I learn from my mistakes and learn from them.
- As I grow and go, I achieve more wisdom and use it to elevate my lifestyle.
- My success and wealth are inevitable. I am always on the right path.
The number 101 is also a significant number according to numerology. It means listening to your intuition. This number also emphasizes your emotions and how you respond to them. The number symbolizes beginnings and following your dreams.
Anyway, you can pick and edit any of these affirmations as you continue on your journey. Transform it into something that resonates with you. Better yet, you can create your own and give your affirmation more personality. You can also get creative and insert some emoticons or scribbles in your notes. If you are happy, then the things you write are surely smiling as well!
Partnering Affirmations with Positive Actions
Of course, you would not achieve your goals by just jotting them down! That’s just ridiculous, right? If you only write but fail to act, you are lazy and want the easy way out. It’s essential to act upon your goals. You can trust affirmations to influence your mindset and propel you into action slowly. By doing these affirmations in your allotted time, you will be able to reshape your assumptions and beliefs about yourself.
Many people focus their energy on what they don’t have or lack. They think of these instead of the abundance and supplication around them. You must divert your focus. Instead of focusing on the non-existent, focus on the abundance and opportunities around you.
Do Affirmations Work?
Of course, they do. As you may have known, words are pretty powerful elements. They have the power to build and destroy. Using them well and in a good way will surely make you good things. If you use them in the wrong way, then you might ruin a lot along your way.
So, yes, it works. However, they are not the only variables involved in manifestation. For them to work, you need a couple of things too. You need action, belief, and the right intention. Take some time and reflect upon these. Then, you can make up your mind and make the right decisions that will help you grow.