The heart is indeed an important point in our body. It does not just pump blood into your body. The heart is more than that. It possesses energy like any other part of our body and quite an important one.
They say that a grateful heart is a magnet for all the good things you desire. Well, that’s true. Charging your heart with positivity will raise your vibrational frequency. This allows you to manifest more effectively.
The Heart Chakra
The Heart Chakra is one of the seven major chakras in your body. This emphasizes the importance of this point in our bodies. Not only physically but emotionally, energetically, and spiritually.
Before we proceed, I want to share a free PDF with my readers created by my friend Alex which explains the simple yet scientifically proven Wealth DNA method that allows you to effortlessly start attracting the wealth and abundance you deserve....So you can easily quit your soul sucking dead-end job and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Whether it’s traveling to exotic locations around the world…Buy anything you want without having to check out the price tags…And never having to worry about bills. Click here to access this “Wealth DNA” report to awaken your dormant ability to attract wealth and abundance >>>
This energy point is located at the center of the spine at the heart level. It is also termed the Anahata chakra in Sanskrit. Anahata in Sanskrit means “unstruck” “unhurt” “unbeaten”. This chakra is associated with air and governs love, compassion, and acceptance.
The heart chakra is a special chakra that connects all the seven major chakras. It is the fourth chakra that connects the upper three and the lower three chakras. This energy point serves as a bridge between the physical and spiritual chakras, the earth, and the spirit.
Heart Chakra Affirmations: Open Your Heart
You would think the easiest thing in the world is to love and accept love. However, there are instances when you can’t open up your heart at all. It must be all the pain in the past or the accumulated doubt. Whatever it is, it’s not good for you.
If you are struggling in opening up yourself to love, then there must be some blockages. You might have problems and something must be blocking your heart chakra. Maybe this is the reason why you can't make space for someone in your heart.
If you keep your heart chakra blocked, your problems will not disappear. You will still feel dissatisfaction and coldness in your relationships with other people and yourself.
Affirmations are powerful elements used in manifestation and keeping your chakras aligned and open. Heart chakra affirmations can help you shift your mindset and energy to a positive place. A place of love!
As you may have known, everything in the world is in motion and is vibrating. These vibrations vary in frequency. You attract things that match your vibrational frequency. Positive things possess a high frequency while negative things possess a low vibrational frequency. This is why you have to make sure you tune in your energy.
You need to raise it to a high frequency. This way, you are able to attract positive things into your life. When you tune in to a certain frequency, you will be able to clear these blockages. When you do, you will be able to attract the good things in life.
Symptoms of Heart Chakra Blockage:
- Feeling lonely
- Being anxious
- Seeking validation from others
- Being self-critical and judgemental towards others
- Holding grudges
- Trust issues
- Being afraid to love
- Inability to give and accept freely
- Struggle to let go of the past
Here are the affirmations for opening your heart space:
- I am worthy of the purest love
- I direct light and love toward myself
- I am open to give and receive love
- It is safe for me to love and be loved
- My heart is full of love
- I release all resentment and make space for goodness in my life
- I deserve to receive true love.
- I am willing and ready to accept and give love
- I love myself unconditionally
- I love other beings unconditionally
Heart Chakra Affirmations: Heal Your Heart
When there are blockages in our heart chakra, we are prevented from healing. Healing is important to be able to love and receive love completely. When you are wounded physically, you are not in your best condition.
It’s the same as the energy points and in this case, the Heart Chakra. Healing your heart might be challenging but it is worth it.
Here are affirmations to help your heart heal:
- I forgive myself for my mistakes and grow from them.
- I let go of all the hurt and allow myself to be free.
- I release my anger and self-hate.
- I forgive others.
- Love is my guiding truth
- It is safe to love and accept love
- I am peaceful and I am going to keep my peace
- My heart is a healing place
- Healing is taking place in my life right now
- I allow myself to heal and let go.
- I don’t engage in unhealthy behaviors
- I am confident.
Heart Chakra and Balance
An imbalance may take a toll on our lives because of the changing times. We often adjust and change to be able to go on like before. It is essential to keep our chakras aligned.
In bringing your heart chakra into balance, you can follow the following tips.
- Connect with the element of air. You may go outside and feel the fresh air, have deep breaths, and ultimately connect. The heart chakra is related to the air element. Connecting with the air will help in your healing journey.
- Everything is connected and to achieve balance, you must work on every aspect of your life. Stretch your chest, upper back, shoulders, arms, and hands. This helps in regulating the flow of energy. Stretching also helps in keeping your muscles around the energy point in motion and healthy.
- Self-care and self-love. A lot of people have a hard time caring for themselves. That is why you need to slowly practice it. Reflect upon what you have been through and congratulate yourself. Allow yourself to acknowledge your victories and slowly learn to love yourself more and more.
- Wear the color green or pink. The color for the Anahata chakra is green. It is the color of life. The color green also symbolizes healing and relaxation. Wearing these types of colors will help heal your chakra and improve your vibration.
- Sing YAM. Sing with your right-hand index finger and thumb touching the heart center. Do this with your left hand as well but on your knee.
- Repeat healing affirmations.
Heart Chakra Affirmations: Balance
- I live in balance with others
- I feel connected to the world
- I refuse to let negativity inside or around me
- I live in balance and state of gracefulness and gratitude
- I choose to see myself and others in a compassionate light
- I pay attention to my surroundings.
- I do not let negativity consume me.
- I love all beings unconditionally
To meditate and do heart chakra affirmations, it is important to set a time during the day. You can do it randomly over the course of the day but having a schedule can help you. Schedules are not pressure cookers, they are supposed to ground and motivate you.
Finding time might be hard because of the overwhelming schedule and changing times. However, taking care of your well-being is essential. Find a specific time to develop a habit of doing affirmations every day.
In the morning when you wake up
This is a peaceful time where the environment is often quiet. This will help you concentrate and focus more. Starting your day right with affirmations will also boost your day and help you manifest a good day!
While taking a shower or bath
This is one of those times when you spend time with yourself. You can use this time for affirmations. Better much, with the energetic help of the water. You can try reading about water manifestation and combine it with your daily routine.
Although this might be a crowded time for you it’s all up to you.
While waiting for something or someone
You must have experienced this in your life. It’s quite boring to wait for them so you turn to your phone. Well, you can also turn to do affirmations. This is a healthier way to spend your waiting hours. This way, you will be able to practice affirmations during your little times.
Before going to bed
A peaceful time to do your affirmations is before you go to bed. You must have had a long day. So it will be a good platform to release stress and overwhelming emotions accumulated throughout the day.
However, some people don’t have much time. When they go home from work, they sleep immediately because the day was long and they were tired. So they might prefer affirming at other times of the day.
Whenever you have some extra time alone, try to avoid turning to gadgets. You can practice affirmation instead. A short time of doing it is still as helpful.
Watch Your thoughts
We must take care of our thoughts. Our affirmation’s energy might be contaminated by the many emotions and thoughts we have. Whenever you feel like your mind is full of unhelpful thoughts, shrug them off.
Eliminate these thoughts and replace them with positive affirmations. Fight them with positivity. You can’t win if you don’t fight after all. When you take care of your thoughts, you take care of your heart as well. Do something for yourself today and take care of your heart!