As a crystal collector, you may be wondering what type of Crystal can go in the water. In this article, we will discuss the crystals that are safe with water.
The crystals that are safe with water are the crystals that ranked six and above in the Mohs scale of hardness.
Table of Contents
What is the Mohs scale?
The Mohs scale of hardness is a tool used to identify which crystals can go in the water safely.
Before we move forward, I highly recommend you to check out this new slimming water that's made with 9 healing crystals to combat inevitable aging and lose weight naturally.
The healing crystals inside the bottle can help realign your frequency with its positive vibrations and release all physical, emotional and spiritual blockages you have.
When I found out about the SlimCrystal bottles and I bought one and immediately after I started drinking water from this beautiful bottle, I noticed a huge boost in my energy level!
That was 20 months ago and my life has completely changed ever since, because now, not only that I am 100% healthy and lost 19 pounds, I also have the energy and the strength of a middle aged woman! Click here to learn more >>>
The crystals are tested by scratching two stones together, which can sustain the damage and which causes the damage.
It is mentioned above that the Crystal should be in rank six and above to be safe with water. But this ranking should not be the only case.
You might also find this article interesting: The Secret to Attracting Wealth: Traits the rare billionaires share!
After finding out which crystals are safe, it is recommended to do further research about a particular crystal with water.
It is essential to identify if the Crystal is safe with water to know how to take care of them.
Here is the list of the crystals that can go in water:
- Agate: A type of stone that rebalances the body and will bring your mind and soul into harmony. There are different kinds of agate. But all of them are shares calmness and balance.
- Black Obsidian: Black obsidian is a type of stone that is highly protective and grounding. It eliminates terrible and unwanted energy. It can help you be stable and precise in any circumstances.
- Rose Quartz: This gem is a heart healing gem that contains soft shades of love and self-compassion. This gem will bring lighter life to the beholder.
- Smokey Quartz: This stone is for emotional calmness and can help move forward into positive action. It can also help you to let go of fear and negative thinking.
- Jasper: This Crystal is full of warming energy that will rouse your soul. It can also awaken your passion and get the yin and yang vibes out.
- Clear Quartz: This Crystal is the master healer. It can help you find clarity in place and a fantastic all-rounder to align you to your chakra.
- Amethyst: This Crystal is all about spirituality, connection, and calmness as it straightens the crown of serenity. It can also help with your headaches, encourages you to have a good sleep, and lets your chakra shine.
- Aventurine: This Crystal will strengthen prosperity and a sense of inner power. It can also help enhance leadership qualities, and it heals the heart.
- Tiger's Eye: The mainstay element of this Crystal is power and prowess. This Crystal is for those looking for healthy boundaries, good decision-making, and enhanced intuition.
- Citrine: This Crystal is known to bring good luck and optimistic thinking with its sweet sunshine vibes.
- Carnelian: A highly energetic stone that is linked to the lower chakra. However, even though it is a water-safe crystal, it is not recommended to use it in saltwater.
These crystals can go in the water without worrying if they can damage the surface of the crystals.
Even though it is mentioned above that those crystals are safe with water, you still need to follow precautions.
What variants of water are usually used in charging and cleansing crystals?
Here are some of the most used water variants that can be used in charging.
- Running tap water
- Streams and rivers
Even though those crystals are safe with water, it is still not advisable to put them in water for an extended time.
Water may cause damage to your Crystal if you leave it for a few hours.
Saltwater may be safe to use on other Crystal, but it is not highly recommended for some as it contains chemicals that can cause cracks to the crystals.
What crystals are not safe with water?
- Labradorite: With mystical and magic, labradorite stone is about intuition, third eye healing, and accessing higher notes of wisdom.
- Fluorite: This Crystal carries a calming vibration that can bring order to chaos and strengthen your sense of self and cleansing chakras and auras; you will be forever ready to go with the flow.
- Azurite: In this copper flecked bluestone, inner strength and balance are always present. This Crystal also activates the third eye chakra.
- Kyanite: Even though it is laced with water energy, it is still not safe with water. This Crystal is known for its sense of stillness, presence, and quiet strength. This stone contains lots of purity, even without the need to be in the water.
- Selenite: This Crystal is known for the magic moon and angelic connections. The desert rose of selenite by divine feminine energy and rejuvenation as it blesses.
- Apatite: This stone has a solid commitment to the truth. As it clears the throat chakra, it awakens your creativity. It also helps balance out the yin yang energy according to your needs.
- Calcite: Calcite helps you clear out emotional stress, awakens psychic abilities, and helps you channel your energy into a pursuit that suits your soul.
- Lepidolite: This Crystal brings emotional balance and inner peace deep within your heart. It dissolves blockages, heals old wounds, and nurtures your self-acceptance.
- Celestite: An angelic stone that activates the higher chakra and charges you with gorgeous, gentle, uplifting energy.
- Aquamarine: This Crystal is full of flowing and cleansing energy. Aquamarine will allure you to speak your truth, move into acceptance, strengthen your trust, and will help you to let go of what no longer serves you.
- Hematite: It is a solid and protective crystal that restores strength and keeps your circulation flowing finely. It is a bloodstone that grounds and protects. You may feel secure and ready to stand tall.
- Kunzite: Kunzite is a pretty pale pink stone that is good for divine heart healing, love, and devotion. It is full of high vibration as this Crystal will clear the path for you.
- Gypsum: A soft and sweet crystal is excellent in helping you overcome old habits. It can also help to move from stress to serenity and lets you learn how to set healthy boundaries.
- Pyrite: Pyrite will up your masculine energy, improve the health of the lungs, and heighten your optimism levels.
- Moonstone: A crystal that is magic for new beginnings, boosting fertility, and overcoming PMS problems. This Crystal will be ripe with feminine energy that will help to be ready to accept cyclical changes.
- Halite: Halite is a crystal that will open your heart, heal your old wounds, and clear the space of electromagnetic smog and bad vibes within you.
- Lapis Lazuli: You can find creativity and clarity in this gem.
- Turquoise: This Crystal contains tremendous and pure energy. It will help you feel soothed and supported. It also helps in boosting the immune system and promotes positive flows.
- Amazonite: This Crystal can help calm down your nervous system and tap with universal love.
- Angelite: With the loving energy of this Crystal, it will make you feel whole and healed. A type of calming stone that can help in balancing out overwhelm. This Crystal will also grant you a peaceful presence.
- Malachite: This Crystal absorbs negative energies and activates the chakras, especially the heart. Malachite is very soft and can hugely be toxic in water.
Those are the crystals that are not safe with water. As they may rank five and below on the Mohs scale. However, if you want to know how to charge these crystals, Here's how:
- Letting them sit under the full moonlight every night and overnight.
- Leave them under the sun's light, but only for a short time as the hotness of the sun may cause damage.
- Bury them under the plants or soil.
- Please place it in a bowl together with other high vibrational crystals.